The Waverley Academy
Great news for Irish Blogger Agency Members
The Waverley Academy is offering discounts on courses for Irish Blogger Agency Members...and wait for it... if you refer a family member our friend they too can avail of this special offer...ranging from €25 to €100 at award winning college The Waverley Academy.
Examples of discounts on listed courses
- Tanning €25
- Combi Course €50
- Eyelashes €50
- Makeup €75
- Beauty Therapy €100
- Hairdressing €100
- Teacher Training €100
Irish Blogger Agency Members can avail of discounts by quoting “IBA” code when you call or email Waverley Academy on 01-4089769 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.academy.ie for full list of courses
Voted Ireland's No 1 Training Academy The Waverley Academy has a great story....
The past 22 years has been a roller coaster journey for the Waverley Academy. What started out as a small training business from a spare bedroom has developed into an award winning college and one of Ireland’s largest training providers for hairdressing, beauty therapy, make up, fitness instruction and teacher training. From day one The Waverley Academy placed a great emphasis on quality training and a friendly and welcoming college. It seems to have worked, as almost 6,000 students have enrolled since they started.
In September 2016 The Waverley Academy dreams came true. They were voted Ireland’s No. 1 Academy at the first Irish Hair and Beauty Awards. It was an even bigger privilege that almost 500 of their industry peers were present and many of them cheered for them when they won. It was one of the proudest moments of their lives and also for the 22 family members and 35 trainers who have helped The Waverley Academy along the way.
"We think our success is down to being a family business, and our ethos of treating everyone as we would like our own family members to be treated. We look forward to the next 22 years, and if you think we can help you with any of the courses or services we provide, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our door is always open – and there is always someone at the end of the phone".
The Waverley Academy has so much to offer...
The Waverley Academy provide training in hairdressing, beauty therapy, makeup, massage and fitness instruction. They also provide the most popular teacher training programmes in the country, and a corporate training service for salons, spas and salons. Many of their courses are part time and can be studied evenings, daytime or weekends.
We know you like to be reassured when researching your training course, so you might find the following helpful:
- The company is established over 22 years
- The Waverley Academy was voted Ireland’s No 1 college at the first Irish hair and beauty awards
- Their qualifications are recognised internationally
- All employers and insurers recognise the qualifications
- Class numbers are small ensuring quality training
- All their teachers have teaching qualifications
- You can read real reviews from past students
The Waverley Academy go the extra mile...
In addition they will also help you with:
- Choosing your course
- Advice on funding
- Flexible payment plans
- Support during training
- Access to learning 24/7
- Support outside class hours
- Top class tuition
- Career guidance on completion of training
The Waverley Academy Core Value...
The Waverley Academy Ethos...
Treat everyone as we would like our own family members to be treated.
The business is underpinned by:
- World class quality assurance procedures
- State of the art IT systems
- Online learning campus
- Professional staff
- Excellence in teacher training
- Five full time personnel
- Twenty two trainers
Wow so many major achievements...
- Voted Ireland’s number one Academy at the first Irish Hair and Beauty awards
- First ITEC college in the world to deliver ITEC teacher training programmes
- International accreditation and quality assurance procedures
- Authors and Publishers of Ireland’s first makeup book
- Authors and Publishers of Ireland’s first teacher training book for hair and beauty
- Largest provider of teacher training for hair and beauty sectors
- Development of first online learning campus for hair and beauty sectors
- Celebrated 20 years in hair and beauty training in 2015
The Waverley Academy Charitable Work...
- Authored and published Ireland’s first makeup book and donated it to the Marie Keating foundation
- Fundraising for Marie Keating foundation
- Subsidised training for persons on low incomes
- Scholarships for persons from disadvantaged areas
- Free training for local women’s groups
- Sponsorship of students entering competitions
- Donation of beauty equipment for new beauty room in local nursing home
- Founders of the Winning Mind Movement
The Waverley Academy Team...
Exciting times ahead as Irish Blogger Agency and The Waverley Academy are set to collaborate on a number of campaigns in 2017. Watch this space :-)